Google Chrome < 5.0.375.99 Multiple Vulnerabilities
Medium Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 5591
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionVersions of Google Chrome earlier than 5.0.375.99 are potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified issue in WebGL can trigger an OOB read. (Bug 42396)
- Sandboxed iframes are not isolated strongly enough. (Bug 42575)
- A memory corruption issue exists with invalid SVGs. (Bug 43488)
- A memory corruption issue exists in the bidi algorithm. (Bug 44424)
- A memory corruption issue exists with invalid PNGs. (Bug 45983)
- A memory corruption exists in CSS style rendering. (Bug 46360)
- An unspecified issue with print dialogs. (Bug 46575)
- An unspecified crash relating to modal dialogs. (Bug 47056)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 5.0.375.99 or later.