Google Chrome < 5.0.375.86 Multiple Vulnerabilities
Medium Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 5584
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionVersions of Google Chrome earlier than 5.0.375.86 are potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A cross-site scripting vulnerability in 'application/json' responses. (Bug 38105)
- A memory error in video handling. (Bug 43322)
- A subresource is displayed in omnibox loading. (Bug 43967)
- A memory error in video handling. (Bug 45267)
- A stale pointer in x509-user-cert response. (Bug 46126)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 5.0.375.86 or later.