SynopsisThe remote host is running a web browser that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionThe remote host is running a version of SeaMonkey earlier than 1.1.17. Such versions are reportedly affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- Multiple remote memory-corruption vulnerabilities.
- Content injection vulnerabilities.
- An information disclosure vulnerability.
- A cross-site scripting vulnerability.
- A privilege escalation vulnerability.
- A security bypass vulnerability.
- A URI spoofing vulnerability.
SolutionUpgrade to SeaMonkey 1.1.17 or later.