IBM WebSphere Application Server < 184.108.40.206 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 5077
SynopsisThe remote host is running a web server that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionIBM WebSphere Application Server 6.1.0 before Fix Pack 25 appears to be running on the remote host. Such versions are reportedly affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- The administrative component's secure login page fails to redirect to an 'https: //' page when it receives an 'http: //' request. (PK77010)
- An unspecified security issue affects 'wsadmin' in the 'SystemManagement/Repository' component. (PK77235)
- An information disclosure vulnerability affects the 'Configservice APIs' in the Administrative Console' component. (PK84999)
- An unspecified vulnerability affects the 'Security' component, which permits 'non-standard HTTP methods'. (PK773246)
- A security-bypass vulnerability when users use JAX-WS applications with a WS-Security policy set at the operational level. (PK87767)
- A denial-of-service vulnerability caused because the application uses insecure obfuscation in web services. (PK79275)
- An information disclosure vulnerability affecting the Migration component when WAS is migrated from version 6.1 to 7.0 and tracing is enabled. (PK80337)
- A security-bypass issue caused by an error in the Single Sign-on with SPNEGO implementation. (PK77465)
- A security-bypass vulnerability due to an unspecified error when configured with CSIv2 Security with Identity Assertion. (PK83097)
SolutionApply Fix Pack 25 (220.127.116.11) or later.