eDirectory < 8.8 SP3 Multiple Vulnerabilities
Medium Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 4641
SynopsisThe remote directory service is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe remote host is running eDirectory, a directory service software from Novell. The installed version of Novell eDirectory is affected by multiple issues :
- NDS module is affected by a heap overflow vulnerability (Bugs 396819 and 396817).
- Windows installs of eDirectory are affected by a remote memory corruption vulnerability (Bug 373852).
- LDAP module is affected by a buffer overflow vulnerability (Bug 373853).
- HTTPSTK is affected by two heap overflow vulnerabilities affecting 'Language' and 'Content Length' headers in HTTPSTK (Bugs 379882 and 379880).
- HTTPSTK is also affected by a cross-site scripting vulnerability (Bug 387429).
SolutionUpgrade to version 8.8 SP3 or higher.