IBM WebSphere Application Server < 188.8.131.52 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 4424
SynopsisThe remote application server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionIBM WebSphere Application Server 6.1 before Fix Pack 15 appears to be running on the remote host. Such versions are reportedly affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- There is an unspecified security exposure in wsadmin (PK45726).
- Sensitive information might appear in clear text in the http_plugin.log file (PK48785).
- There is an unspecified potential security exposure in the 'PropFilePasswordEncoder' utility (PK52709).
- There is an unspecified potential security exposure with 'serveServletsByClassnameEnabled' (PK52059).
- Sensitive information may appear in plain text in startserver.log (PK53198).
SolutionApply Fix Pack 15 (184.108.40.206) or higher.