New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 4.4
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- chardev data is dropped when host side closed (bz #1352977)
- CVE-2016-8667: dma: divide by zero error in set_next_tick (bz #1384876)
- IPv6 DNS problems in qemu user networking (bz #1401165)
- Fix crash in qxl memslot_get_virt (bz #1405847)
- CVE-2017-5579: serial: fix memory leak in serial exit (bz #1416161)
- spec: Pull in ipxe/vgabios links via -common package (bz #1431403)
- Clean up binfmt.d configuration files (bz #1394859)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected 2:qemu package.