New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- treat Negotiate authentication as connection-oriented (CVE-2017-2628)
- fix a bug in DNS caching code that causes a memory leak (#1302893)
- SSH: make CURLOPT_SSH_PUBLIC_KEYFILE treat '' as NULL (#1260742)
- use the default min/max TLS version provided by NSS (#1289205)
- prevent NSS from incorrectly re-using a session (#1269660)
- prevent test46 from failing due to expired cookie (#1277551)
- SSH: do not require public key file for user authentication (#1260742)
- make SCP/SFTP work with --proxytunnel (#1258566)
SolutionUpdate the affected curl / libcurl packages.