SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- CVE-2017-5525: audio: memory leakage in ac97 (bz #1414110)
- CVE-2017-5526: audio: memory leakage in es1370 (bz #1414210)
- CVE-2016-10155 watchdog: memory leakage in i6300esb (bz #1415200)
- CVE-2017-5552: virtio-gpu-3d: memory leakage (bz #1415283)
- CVE-2017-5667: sd: sdhci OOB access during multi block transfer (bz #1417560)
- CVE-2017-5857: virtio-gpu-3d: host memory leakage in virgl_cmd_resource_unref (bz #1418383)
- CVE-2017-5856: scsi: megasas: memory leakage (bz #1418344)
- CVE-2017-5898: usb: integer overflow in emulated_apdu_from_guest (bz #1419700)
- CVE-2017-5987: sd: infinite loop issue in multi block transfers (bz #1422001)
- CVE-2017-6505: usb: an infinite loop issue in ohci_service_ed_list (bz #1429434)
- CVE-2017-2615: cirrus: oob access while doing bitblt copy backward (bz #1418206)
- CVE-2017-2620: cirrus: potential arbitrary code execution (bz #1425419)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected 2:qemu package.