Fedora 25 : 2:qemu (2017-31b976672b)
High Nessus Plugin ID 97804
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- CVE-2016-7907: net: imx: infinite loop (bz #1381182)
- CVE-2017-5525: audio: memory leakage in ac97 (bz #1414110)
- CVE-2017-5526: audio: memory leakage in es1370 (bz #1414210)
- CVE-2016-10155 watchdog: memory leakage in i6300esb (bz #1415200)
- CVE-2017-5552: virtio-gpu-3d: memory leakage (bz #1415283)
- CVE-2017-5578: virtio-gpu: memory leakage (bz #1415797)
- CVE-2017-5667: sd: sdhci OOB access during multi block transfer (bz #1417560)
- CVE-2017-5856: scsi: megasas: memory leakage (bz #1418344)
- CVE-2017-5857: virtio-gpu-3d: host memory leakage in virgl_cmd_resource_unref (bz #1418383)
- CVE-2017-5898: usb: integer overflow in emulated_apdu_from_guest (bz #1419700)
- CVE-2017-5987: sd: infinite loop issue in multi block transfers (bz #1422001)
- CVE-2017-6058: vmxnet3: OOB access when doing vlan stripping (bz #1423359)
- CVE-2017-6505: usb: an infinite loop issue in ohci_service_ed_list (bz #1429434)
- CVE-2017-2615: cirrus: oob access while doing bitblt copy backward (bz #1418206)
- CVE-2017-2620: cirrus: potential arbitrary code execution (bz #1425419)
- Fix spice GL with new mesa/libglvnd (bz #1431905)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected 2:qemu package.