New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.5
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- CVE-2016-6836: vmxnet: Information leakage in vmxnet3_complete_packet (bz #1366370)
- CVE-2016-7909: pcnet: Infinite loop in pcnet_rdra_addr (bz #1381196)
- CVE-2016-7994: virtio-gpu: memory leak in resource_create_2d (bz #1382667)
- CVE-2016-8577: 9pfs: host memory leakage in v9fs_read (bz #1383286)
- CVE-2016-8578: 9pfs: potential NULL dereferencein 9pfs routines (bz #1383292)
- CVE-2016-8668: OOB buffer access in rocker switch emulation (bz #1384898)
- CVE-2016-8669: divide by zero error in serial_update_parameters (bz #1384911)
- CVE-2016-8909: intel-hda: infinite loop in dma buffer stream (bz #1388053)
- Infinite loop vulnerability in a9_gtimer_update (bz #1388300)
- CVE-2016-9101: eepro100: memory leakage at device unplug (bz #1389539)
- CVE-2016-9103: 9pfs: information leakage via xattr (bz #1389643)
- CVE-2016-9102: 9pfs: memory leakage when creating extended attribute (bz #1389551)
- CVE-2016-9104: 9pfs: integer overflow leading to OOB access (bz #1389687)
- CVE-2016-9105: 9pfs: memory leakage in v9fs_link (bz #1389704)
- CVE-2016-9106: 9pfs: memory leakage in v9fs_write (bz #1389713)
- CVE-2016-9381: xen: incautious about shared ring processing (bz #1397385)
- CVE-2016-9921: Divide by zero vulnerability in cirrus_do_copy (bz #1399054)
- CVE-2016-9776: infinite loop while receiving data in mcf_fec_receive (bz #1400830)
- CVE-2016-9845: information leakage in virgl_cmd_get_capset_info (bz #1402247)
- CVE-2016-9846: virtio-gpu: memory leakage while updating cursor data (bz #1402258)
- CVE-2016-9907: usbredir: memory leakage when destroying redirector (bz #1402266)
- CVE-2016-9911: usb: ehci: memory leakage in ehci_init_transfer (bz #1402273)
- CVE-2016-9913: 9pfs: memory leakage via proxy/handle callbacks (bz #1402277)
- CVE-2016-10028: virtio-gpu-3d: OOB access while reading virgl capabilities (bz #1406368)
- CVE-2016-9908: virtio-gpu: information leakage in virgl_cmd_get_capset (bz #1402263)
- CVE-2016-9912: virtio-gpu: memory leakage when destroying gpu resource (bz #1402285)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected 2:qemu package.