New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- fix cookie injection for other servers (CVE-2016-8615)
- compare user/passwd case-sensitively while reusing connections (CVE-2016-8616)
- base64: check for integer overflow on large input (CVE-2016-8617)
- fix double-free in krb5 code (CVE-2016-8619)
- fix double-free in curl_maprintf() (CVE-2016-8618)
- fix glob parser write/read out of bounds (CVE-2016-8620)
- fix out-of-bounds read in curl_getdate() (CVE-2016-8621)
- fix URL unescape heap overflow via integer truncation (CVE-2016-8622)
- fix use-after-free via shared cookies (CVE-2016-8623)
- urlparse: accept '#' as end of host name (CVE-2016-8624)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected curl package.