New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- Added nss-vendor.patch to change vendor
- Mozilla #1314604 / Red Hat (CVE-2016-8635)
- remove disable_hw_gcm.patch which hasn't been used since 3.16.1
- Rebase to NSS 3.21.3
- Resolves: #1383885
- Rebase to nss-3.21.3
- Remove patch for CVE-2016-1950, which is included in the release
- Related: Bug 1347908
- Added upstream patch for (CVE-2016-1950)
- Rebase to nss-util from nss 3.21
- Resolves: Bug 1297890 - Rebase RHEL 6.8 to NSS-util 3.21 in preparation for Firefox 45
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.