SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- Added nss-vendor.patch to change vendor
- Mozilla #1314604 / Red Hat (CVE-2016-8635)
- remove disable_hw_gcm.patch which hasn't been used since 3.16.1
- Rebase to NSS 3.21.3
- Resolves: #1383885
- Rebase to nss-3.21.3
- Remove patch for CVE-2016-1950, which is included in the release
- Related: Bug 1347908
- Added upstream patch for (CVE-2016-1950)
- Rebase to nss-util from nss 3.21
- Resolves: Bug 1297890 - Rebase RHEL 6.8 to NSS-util 3.21 in preparation for Firefox 45
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.