OracleVM 3.3 / 3.4 : policycoreutils (OVMSA-2016-0157)
High Nessus Plugin ID 94909
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- Lazy unmount private, shared entry(Joe Jin)[orabug 12560705]
- sandbox: create a new session for sandboxed processes Resolves: (CVE-2016-7545)
- Update translations Resolves: rhbz#819794
- Fix sepolgen test cases Resolves: rhbz#1306550
- sandbox: Improve comments in sysconfig file Resolves:
- secon, newrole: fix inconsistence between --help and man page Resolves: rhbz#1278811, rhbz#1278913
- restorecond: treat root as a regular user Resolves:
- semanage: don't skip reserver_port_t Resolves:
- semanage: check if a store exists Resolves: rhbz#1208801
- fixfiles: check the SELinux status Resolves:
- semanage: Use OrderedDict for list of fcontexts Resolves: rhbz#1206767
SolutionUpdate the affected policycoreutils package.