New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote Oracle Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionDescription of changes:
- fix CVE-2016-2177 - possible integer overflow
- fix CVE-2016-2178 - non-constant time DSA operations
- fix CVE-2016-2182 - possible buffer overflow in BN_bn2dec()
- fix CVE-2016-6306 - certificate message OOB reads
- mitigate CVE-2016-2183 - degrade all 64bit block ciphers and RC4 to 112 bit effective strength
SolutionUpdate the affected openssl packages.