New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 8.9
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- Btrfs: fix truncation of compressed and inlined extents (Ashish Samant) [Orabug: 22307285] (CVE-2015-8374)
- Btrfs: fix file corruption and data loss after cloning inline extents (Divya Indi) [Orabug: 22307285] (CVE-2015-8374)
- netfilter: x_tables: make sure e->next_offset covers remaining blob size (Florian Westphal) [Orabug:
24682074] (CVE-2016-4997) (CVE-2016-4998)
- netfilter: x_tables: validate e->target_offset early (Florian Westphal) [Orabug: 24682074] (CVE-2016-4997) (CVE-2016-4998)
- rds: schedule local connection activity in proper workqueue (Ajaykumar Hotchandani) [Orabug: 24624195]
- ib_core: make wait_event uninterruptible in ib_flush_fmr_pool (Avinash Repaka) [Orabug: 24655952]
- net/mlx4: Support shutdown interface (Gavin Shan) [Orabug: 24624181]
SolutionUpdate the affected kernel-uek / kernel-uek-firmware packages.