New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update addresses the following vulnerabilities :
- [CVE-2016-4622](https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cg i?name=CVE-2016-4622), [CVE-2016-4624](https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cg i?name=CVE-2016-4624), [CVE-2016-4591](https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cg i?name=CVE-2016-4591), [CVE-2016-4590](https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cg i?name=CVE-2016-4590)
Additional fixes :
- Fix performance in accelerated compositing mode with the modesetting intel driver and DRI3 enabled.
- Reduce the amount of file descriptors that the Web Process keeps open.
- Fix Web Process deadlocks when loading HLS videos.
- Make CSS and SVG animations run at 60fps.
- Make meter elements accessible.
- Improve accessibility name and description of elements to make it more compatible with W3C specs and fix several bugs in which the accessible name of objects was missing or broken.
- Fix a crash when running windowed plugins under Wayland.
- Fix a crash at process exit under Wayland.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
Translation updates :
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected webkitgtk4 package.