SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- CVE-2016-4002: net: buffer overflow in MIPSnet (bz #1326083)
- CVE-2016-4952 scsi: pvscsi: out-of-bounds access issue
- CVE-2016-5106: scsi: megasas: out-of-bounds write (bz #1339581)
- CVE-2016-5105: scsi: megasas: stack information leakage (bz #1339585)
- CVE-2016-5107: scsi: megasas: out-of-bounds read (bz #1339573)
- CVE-2016-4454: display: vmsvga: out-of-bounds read (bz #1340740)
- CVE-2016-4453: display: vmsvga: infinite loop (bz #1340744)
- CVE-2016-5238: scsi: esp: OOB write (bz #1341932)
- CVE-2016-5338: scsi: esp: OOB r/w access (bz #1343325)
- CVE-2016-5337: scsi: megasas: information leakage (bz #1343910)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected 2:qemu package.