Fedora 24 : gd (2016-a4d48d6fd6)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 92275
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Security related fixes :
- Integer Overflow in gdImagePaletteToTrueColor() resulting in heap overflow (CVE-2016-5767)
- Stack overflow with gdImageFillToBorder (CVE-2015-8874)
- Integer Overflow in _gd2GetHeader() resulting in heap overflow (CVE-2016-5766)
- NULL pointer Dereference at _gdScaleVert
- Integer Overflow in gdImagePaletteToTrueColor() in heap overflow
Numerous other fixes have been applied. The scale and rotation functions have been greatly improved as well.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected gd package.