New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description23 Jun 2016, **PHP 5.6.23**
- Fixed bug php#72275 (Integer Overflow in json_encode()/json_decode()/json_utf8_to_utf16()).
- Fixed bug php#72400 (Integer Overflow in addcslashes/addslashes). (Stas)
- Fixed bug php#72403 (Integer Overflow in Length of String-typed ZVAL). (Stas)
- Fixed bug php#72298 (pass2_no_dither out-of-bounds access). (Stas)
- Fixed bug php#72337 (invalid dimensions can lead to crash) (Pierre)
- Fixed bug php#72339 (Integer Overflow in _gd2GetHeader() resulting in heap overflow). (Pierre)
- Fixed bug php#72407 (NULL pointer Dereference at
- Fixed bug php#72446 (Integer Overflow in gdImagePaletteToTrueColor() resulting in heap overflow).
- Fixed bug php#70484 (selectordinal doesn't work with named parameters). (Anatol)
- Fixed bug php#72402 (_php_mb_regex_ereg_replace_exec - double free). (Stas)
- Fixed bug php#72455 (Heap Overflow due to integer overflows). (Stas)
- Fixed bug php#72321 (invalid free in phar_extract_file()). (hji at dyntopia dot com)
- Fixed bug php#72262 (int/size_t confusion in SplFileObject::fread). (Stas)
- Fixed bug php#72433 (Use After Free Vulnerability in PHP's GC algorithm and unserialize). (Dmitry)
- Fixed bug php#72140 (segfault after calling ERR_free_strings()). (Jakub Zelenka)
- Fixed bug php#72340 (Double Free Courruption in wddx_deserialize). (Stas)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected php package.