New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update addresses the following vulnerabilities :
- CVE-2016-1857, CVE-2016-1856
Additional fixes :
- Improved the detection of supported MIME types supported by the media player.
- Fix web process crash when playing adaptive streaming media.
- Change the volume while thumb slider is dragged, not only when released.
- Fix leaked thread in network process.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
- Translation updates: Hungarian.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected webkitgtk4 package.