New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 9.2
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- CVE-2016-3710: incorrect bounds checking in vga (bz #1334345)
- CVE-2016-3712: out of bounds read in vga (bz #1334342)
- Fix USB redirection (bz #1330221)
- CVE-2016-4037: infinite loop in usb ehci (bz #1328080)
- CVE-2016-4001: buffer overflow in stellaris net (bz #1325885)
- CVE-2016-2858: rng stack corruption (bz #1314677)
- CVE-2016-2391: ohci: crash via multiple timers (bz #1308881)
- CVE-2016-2198: ehci: NULL pointer dereference (bz #1303134)
- Fix tpm passthrough (bz #1281413)
- Fix ./configure with ccache
- Ship sysctl file to fix s390x kvm (bz #1290589)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected 2:qemu package.