Fedora 22 : 2:qemu (2016-a3298e39f7)
High Nessus Plugin ID 92135
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- CVE-2016-3710: incorrect bounds checking in vga (bz #1334345)
- CVE-2016-3712: out of bounds read in vga (bz #1334342)
- Fix USB redirection (bz #1330221)
- CVE-2016-4037: infinite loop in usb ehci (bz #1328080)
- CVE-2016-4001: buffer overflow in stellaris net (bz #1325885)
- CVE-2016-2858: rng stack corruption (bz #1314677)
- CVE-2016-2391: ohci: crash via multiple timers (bz #1308881)
- CVE-2016-2198: ehci: NULL pointer dereference (bz #1303134)
- Fix ./configure with ccache
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected 2:qemu package.