SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- (T94116) SECURITY: Compare API watchlist token in constant time
- (T97391) SECURITY: Escape error message strings in thumb.php
- (T106893) SECURITY: Don't leak autoblocked IP addresses on Special:DeletedContributions
- (T102562) Fix InstantCommons parameters to handle the new HTTPS-only policy of Wikimedia Commons.
- (T100767) Setting a configuration setting for skin or extension to false in LocalSettings.php was not working.
- (T100635) API action=opensearch json output no longer breaks when $wgDebugToolbar is enabled.
- (T102522) Using an extension.json or skin.json file which has a 'manifest_version' property for 1.26 compatability will no longer trigger warnings.
- (T86156) Running updateSearchIndex.php will not throw an error as page_restrictions has been added to the locked table list.
- Special:Version would throw notices if using SVN due to an incorrectly named variable. Add an additional check that an index is defined.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected mediawiki package.