New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- CVE-2016-0799 - Fix memory issues in BIO_*printf functions
- CVE-2016-2105 - Avoid overflow in EVP_EncodeUpdate
- CVE-2016-2106 - Fix encrypt overflow
- CVE-2016-2109 - Harden ASN.1 BIO handling of large amounts of data.
- To disable SSLv2 client connections create the file /etc/sysconfig/openssl-ssl-client-kill-sslv2 (John Haxby) [orabug 21673934]
- Backport openssl 08-Jan-2015 security fixes (John Haxby) [orabug 20409893]
- fix CVE-2014-3570 - Bignum squaring may produce incorrect results
- fix CVE-2014-3571 - DTLS segmentation fault in dtls1_get_record
- fix CVE-2014-3572 - ECDHE silently downgrades to ECDH [Client]
- fix CVE-2016-2108 - memory corruption in ASN.1 encoder
SolutionUpdate the affected openssl package.