New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- Revert 'x86_64: expand kernel stack to 16K' (Chuck Anderson) [Orabug: 23608686]
- megaraid_sas : Update threshold based reply post host index register [Orabug: 23562756]
- xen/events: Don't move disabled irqs (Ross Lagerwall) [Orabug: 23055234]
- xen/events: Mask a moving irq (Boris Ostrovsky) [Orabug:
- xen/pciback: Save the number of MSI-X entries to be copied later. (Dongli Zhang) [Orabug: 23202410]
- xen/pciback: Save xen_pci_op commands before processing it (Dongli Zhang) [Orabug: 23202410]
- xen-blkback: read from indirect descriptors only once (Dongli Zhang)
- xen-blkback: only read request operation from shared ring once (Dongli Zhang) [Orabug: 23202410]
- xen-netback: use RING_COPY_REQUEST throughout (Dongli Zhang)
- xen-netback: don't use last request to determine minimum Tx credit (Dongli Zhang) [Orabug: 23202410]
- xen: Add RING_COPY_REQUEST (Dongli Zhang) [Orabug:
- IB/security: Restrict use of the write interface (Jason Gunthorpe) [Orabug: 23283925] (CVE-2016-4565)
SolutionUpdate the affected kernel-uek / kernel-uek-firmware packages.