New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- Fix issue with patch for CVE-2016-1285 and CVE-2016-1286 found by test suite
- Fix (CVE-2016-1285, CVE-2016-1286)
- Fix (CVE-2015-8704)
- Fix (CVE-2015-8000)
- Fix (CVE-2015-5722)
- Fix (CVE-2015-5477)
- Remove files backup after patching (Related: #1171971)
- Fix CVE-2014-8500 (#1171971)
- fix race condition in socket module
- fix (CVE-2012-5166)
- bind-chroot-admin: set correct permissions on /etc/named.conf during update
- fix (CVE-2012-4244)
- fix (CVE-2012-3817)
- fix (CVE-2012-1667)
- fix (CVE-2012-1033)
SolutionUpdate the affected bind-libs / bind-utils packages.