New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- fix CVE-2016-2105 - possible overflow in base64 encoding
- fix CVE-2016-2106 - possible overflow in EVP_EncryptUpdate
- fix CVE-2016-2107 - padding oracle in stitched AES-NI CBC-MAC
- fix CVE-2016-2108 - memory corruption in ASN.1 encoder
- fix CVE-2016-2109 - possible DoS when reading ASN.1 data from BIO
- fix CVE-2016-0799 - memory issues in BIO_printf
- fix CVE-2016-0702 - side channel attack on modular exponentiation
- fix CVE-2016-0705 - double-free in DSA private key parsing
- fix CVE-2016-0797 - heap corruption in BN_hex2bn and BN_dec2bn
- fix CVE-2015-3197 - SSLv2 ciphersuite enforcement
- disable SSLv2 in the generic TLS method
- fix 1-byte memory leak in pkcs12 parse (#1229871)
- document some options of the speed command (#1197095)
- fix high-precision timestamps in timestamping authority
- fix CVE-2015-7575 - disallow use of MD5 in TLS1.2
- fix CVE-2015-3194 - certificate verify crash with missing PSS parameter
- fix CVE-2015-3195 - X509_ATTRIBUTE memory leak
- fix CVE-2015-3196 - race condition when handling PSK identity hint
SolutionUpdate the affected openssl package.