New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- fix CVE-2016-0702 - side channel attack on modular exponentiation
- fix CVE-2016-0705 - double-free in DSA private key parsing
- fix CVE-2016-0797 - heap corruption in BN_hex2bn and BN_dec2bn
- fix CVE-2015-3197 - SSLv2 ciphersuite enforcement
- disable SSLv2 in the generic TLS method
SolutionUpdate the affected openssl package.