New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- Resolves: Bug 1269360 - (CVE-2015-7183)
- nspr: heap-buffer overflow in PL_ARENA_ALLOCATE can lead to crash (under ASAN), potential memory corruption
- Added nss-vendor.patch to change vendor
- Rebuild against updated NSPR
- Sync up with the rhel-6.6 branch
- Resolves: Bug 1224450
- Resolves: Bug 1269355 - CVE-2015-7182 (CVE-2015-7181)
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.