Adobe Acrobat <= 10.1.15 / 11.0.12 / 2015.006.30060 / 2015.008.20082 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB15-24)
High Nessus Plugin ID 86402
SynopsisThe version of Adobe Acrobat installed on the remote Windows host is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Adobe Acrobat installed on the remote Windows host is version 10.1.15 / 11.0.12 / 2015.006.30060 / 2015.008.20082 or earlier. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A buffer overflow condition exists that allows an attacker to disclose information. (CVE-2015-6692)
- Multiple use-after-free errors exist that allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-6689, CVE-2015-6688, CVE-2015-6690, CVE-2015-7615, CVE-2015-7617, CVE-2015-6687, CVE-2015-6684, CVE-2015-6691, CVE-2015-7621, CVE-2015-5586, CVE-2015-6683)
- Multiple heap buffer overflow conditions exist that allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code.
(CVE-2015-6696, CVE-2015-6698, CVE-2015-8458)
- Multiple memory corruption issues exist that allow a remote attacker to execute arbitrary code.
(CVE-2015-6685, CVE-2015-6693, CVE-2015-6694, CVE-2015-6695, CVE-2015-6686, CVE-2015-7622, CVE-2015-7650)
- Multiple unspecified memory leak vulnerabilities exist.
(CVE-2015-6699, CVE-2015-6700, CVE-2015-6701, CVE-2015-6702, CVE-2015-6703, CVE-2015-6704, CVE-2015-6697)
- Multiple security bypass vulnerabilities exist that allow a remote attacker to disclose information.
(CVE-2015-5583, CVE-2015-6705, CVE-2015-6706, CVE-2015-7624)
(CVE-2015-6707, CVE-2015-6708, CVE-2015-6709, CVE-2015-6710, CVE-2015-6711, CVE-2015-6712, CVE-2015-7614, CVE-2015-7616, CVE-2015-6716, CVE-2015-6717, CVE-2015-6718, CVE-2015-6719, CVE-2015-6720, CVE-2015-6721, CVE-2015-6722, CVE-2015-6723, CVE-2015-6724, CVE-2015-6725, CVE-2015-7618, CVE-2015-7619, CVE-2015-7620, CVE-2015-7623, CVE-2015-6713, CVE-2015-6714, CVE-2015-6715)
Note that Nessus has not tested for these issues but has instead relied only on the application's self-reported version number.
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe Acrobat 10.1.16 / 11.0.13 / 2015.006.30094 / 2015.009.20069 or later.