New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.0
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- Fix (CVE-2015-5477)
- Fix (CVE-2015-4620)
- Resolves: 1215687 - DNS resolution failure in high load environment with SERVFAIL and 'out of memory/success' in the log
- Fix (CVE-2015-1349)
- Enable RPZ-NSIP and RPZ-NSDNAME during compilation (#1176476)
- Fix race condition when using isc__begin_beginexclusive (#1175321)
- Sanitize SDB API to better handle database errors (#1146893)
- Fix CVE-2014-8500 (#1171974)
- Fix RRL slip behavior when set to 1 (#1112356)
- Fix issue causing bind to hang after reload if using DYNDB (#1142152)
SolutionUpdate the affected bind-libs / bind-utils packages.