New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description14 May 2015, **PHP 5.6.9**
- Fixed bug #69467 (Wrong checked for the interface by using Trait). (Laruence)
- Fixed bug #69420 (Invalid read in zend_std_get_method). (Laruence)
- Fixed bug #60022 ('use statement [...] has no effect' depends on leading backslash). (Nikita)
- Fixed bug #67314 (Segmentation fault in gc_remove_zval_from_buffer). (Dmitry)
- Fixed bug #68652 (segmentation fault in destructor).
- Fixed bug #69419 (Returning compatible sub generator produces a warning). (Nikita)
- Fixed bug #69472 (php_sys_readlink ignores misc errors from GetFinalPathNameByHandleA). (Jan Starke)
- Fixed bug #69364 (PHP Multipart/form-data remote dos Vulnerability). (Stas)
- Fixed bug #69403 (str_repeat() sign mismatch based memory corruption). (Stas)
- Fixed bug #69418 (CVE-2006-7243 fix regressions in 5.4+). (Stas)
- Fixed bug #69522 (heap buffer overflow in unpack()).
- Fixed bug #69545 (Integer overflow in ftp_genlist() resulting in heap overflow). (Stas)
- Fixed bug #69354 (Incorrect use of SQLColAttributes with ODBC 3.0). (Anatol)
- Fixed bug #69474 (ODBC: Query with same field name from two tables returns incorrect result). (Anatol)
- Fixed bug #69381 (out of memory with sage odbc driver). (Frederic Marchall, Anatol Belski)
- Fixed bug #69402 (Reading empty SSL stream hangs until timeout). (Daniel Lowrey)
- Fixed bug #68598 (pcntl_exec() should not allow null char). (Stas)
- Upgraded pcrelib to 8.37.
- Fixed bug #69453 (Memory Corruption in phar_parse_tarfile when entry filename starts with null). (Stas)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected php package.