New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- fix for CVE-2014-5355 (#1193939) 'krb5: unauthenticated denial of service in recvauth_common and others'
- fix for CVE-2014-5353 (#1174543) 'Fix LDAP misused policy name crash'
- Changelog fixes to make errata subsystem happy.
- fix for CVE-2014-5352 (#1179856) 'gss_process_context_token incorrectly frees context (MITKRB5-SA-2015-001)'
- fix for CVE-2014-9421 (#1179857) 'kadmind doubly frees partial deserialization results (MITKRB5-SA-2015-001)'
- fix for CVE-2014-9422 (#1179861) 'kadmind incorrectly validates server principal name (MITKRB5-SA-2015-001)'
SolutionUpdate the affected krb5-libs package.