SynopsisThe remote host is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe remote Mac OS X host has a version of Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client installed that is prior to 3.1.7021.0, or else it is a version equal or prior to 4.0.0048.0. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities in the OpenSSL library :
- The BIGNUM squaring (BN_sqr) implementation does not properly calculate the square of a BIGNUM value. This allows remote attackers to defeat cryptographic protection mechanisms. (CVE-2014-3570)
- A NULL pointer dereference flaw exists with dtls1_get_record when handling DTLS messages. A remote attacker, using a specially crafted DTLS message, can cause a denial of service. (CVE-2014-3571)
- A flaw exists when accepting non-DER variations of certificate signature algorithms and signature encodings due to a lack of enforcement of matches between signed and unsigned portions. A remote attacker, by including crafted data within a certificate's unsigned portion, can bypass fingerprint-based certificate-blacklist protection mechanisms. (CVE-2014-8275)
- A security feature bypass vulnerability, known as FREAK (Factoring attack on RSA-EXPORT Keys), exists due to the support of weak EXPORT_RSA cipher suites with keys less than or equal to 512 bits. A man-in-the-middle attacker may be able to downgrade the SSL/TLS connection to use EXPORT_RSA cipher suites which can be factored in a short amount of time, allowing the attacker to intercept and decrypt the traffic. (CVE-2015-0204)
- A memory leak occurs in dtls1_buffer_record when handling a saturation of DTLS records containing the same number sequence but for the next epoch. This allows a remote attacker to cause a denial of service.
SolutionUpgrade to Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 3.1(7021) or later, or refer to the vendor.