New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- update fix for CVE-2015-0287 to what was released upstream
- fix CVE-2015-0209 - potential use after free in d2i_ECPrivateKey
- fix CVE-2015-0286 - improper handling of ASN.1 boolean comparison
- fix CVE-2015-0287 - ASN.1 structure reuse decoding memory corruption
- fix CVE-2015-0289 - NULL dereference decoding invalid PKCS#7 data
- fix CVE-2015-0292 - integer underflow in base64 decoder
- fix CVE-2015-0293 - triggerable assert in SSLv2 server
SolutionUpdate the affected openssl package.