New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- kvm: fix excessive pages un-pinning in kvm_iommu_map error path. (Quentin Casasnovas) [Orabug: 20687313] (CVE-2014-3601) (CVE-2014-8369) (CVE-2014-3601)
- ttusb-dec: buffer overflow in ioctl (Dan Carpenter) [Orabug: 20673376] (CVE-2014-8884)
- mm: Fix NULL pointer dereference in madvise(MADV_WILLNEED) support (Kirill A. Shutemov) [Orabug: 20673281] (CVE-2014-8173)
- netfilter: conntrack: disable generic tracking for known protocols (Florian Westphal) [Orabug: 20673239] (CVE-2014-8160)
- tracing/syscalls: Ignore numbers outside NR_syscalls' range (Rabin Vincent) [Orabug: 20673163] (CVE-2014-7826)
- uek-rpm: ol7: update update-el to 7.1 (Guangyu Sun) [Orabug: 20524579]
SolutionUpdate the affected kernel-uek / kernel-uek-firmware packages.