Google Chrome < 41.0.2272.76 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 81647
SynopsisThe remote Windows host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote Windows host is prior to 41.0.2272.76. It is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Multiple out-of-bounds write errors exist in skia filters and media. (CVE-2015-1212, CVE-2015-1213, CVE-2015-1214, CVE-2015-1215)
- Multiple use-after-free errors exist in v8 bindings, DOM, GIF decoder, web databases, and service workers, which allow arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2015-1216, CVE-2015-1218, CVE-2015-1220, CVE-2015-1221, CVE-2015-1222, CVE-2015-1223)
- Multiple type confusion errors exist in v8 bindings that allow arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2015-1217, CVE-2015-1230)
- An integer overflow error exists in the WebGL that allows arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2015-1219)
- Multiple out-of-bounds read errors exist in vpxdecoder and pdfium that allow unauthorized access to information. (CVE-2015-1224, CVE-2015-1225)
- A validation error exists in the debugger.
- Multiple uninitialized value errors exist in blink and rendering. (CVE-2015-1227, CVE-2015-1228)
- A cookie-injection vulnerability exists due to a failure to properly handle a 407 HTTP status code accompanied by a Set-Cookie header. (CVE-2015-1229)
- Multiple, unspecified errors exist that allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service condition.
- An out-of-bounds write flaw exists due to an array index error in the DispatchSendMidiData() function that occurs when handling a port index supplied by a renderer. A remote attacker can exploit this to cause a denial of service condition. (CVE-2015-1232)
- A spoofing vulnerability exists due to improper interaction between the '1993 search' features and restore-from-disk RELOAD transitions when Instant Extended mode is used. A remote attacker can exploit this to spoof the address bar for a search-results page.
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 41.0.2272.76 or later.