IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository 8.0 < 22.214.171.124 Multiple Vulnerabilities
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 80858
SynopsisThe remote host has a web application installed that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository (WSRR) is version 8.0 prior to 126.96.36.199. It is therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified DOM based cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in the WSRR web UI. (CVE-2014-6132)
- WSSR web interface issues a cookie that is not declared SSL only. (CVE-2014-6153)
- An unspecified path traversal vulnerability in the SERVICEREGISTRY UI. (CVE-2014-6155)
- An unspecified script injection vulnerability in WSSR widgets. (CVE-2014-6178)
- An unspecified DOM based cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in the WSRR web UI. (CVE-2014-6179)
- Improper enforcement of object access control restrictions. (CVE-2014-6186)
- An unspecified cross-site request forgery (XSRF) vulnerability. (CVE-2014-6187)
- Unspecified cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities.
SolutionUpgrade to IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository Fix Pack 188.8.131.52.