IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository 7.5 < 184.108.40.206 Multiple Vulnerabilities
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 80857
SynopsisThe remote host has a web application installed that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository (WSRR) is version 7.5 prior to 220.127.116.11. It is therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified DOM based cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in the WSRR web UI. (CVE-2014-6132)
- WSSR web interface issues a cookie that is not declared SSL only. (CVE-2014-6153)
- An unspecified path traversal vulnerability in the SERVICEREGISTRY UI. (CVE-2014-6155)
- An unspecified information disclosure flaw related to access control checks when a retrieve depth is 0.
- An unspecified script injection vulnerability in WSSR widgets. (CVE-2014-6178)
- An unspecified DOM based cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in the WSRR web UI. (CVE-2014-6179)
- An unspecified HTML injection vulnerability related to the User-Agent header in the WSRR web UI.
- Improper enforcement of object access control restrictions. (CVE-2014-6186)
- An unspecified cross-site request forgery (XSRF) vulnerability. (CVE-2014-6187)
- Unspecified cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities.
SolutionUpgrade to IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository Fix Pack 18.104.22.168 and contact the vendor for solutions to CVE-2014-6132, CVE-2014-6153, and CVE-2014-6155.