MS KB3024663: Update for Vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer
High Nessus Plugin ID 80489
SynopsisThe remote Windows host has a browser plugin that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe remote host is missing KB3024663. It is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified improper file validation issue.
- An unspecified information disclosure vulnerability, which could be exploited to capture keystrokes.
- Multiple memory corruption vulnerabilities that allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-0303, CVE-2015-0306)
- Multiple heap-based buffer overflow vulnerabilities that could be exploited to execute arbitrary code.
- An unspecified type confusion vulnerability that could lead to code execution. (CVE-2015-0305)
- An out-of-bounds read vulnerability that could be exploited to leak memory addresses. (CVE-2015-0307)
- A use-after-free vulnerability that can result in arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2015-0308)
SolutionInstall Microsoft KB3024663.