Google Chrome < 39.0.2171.99 Multiple Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)
High Nessus Plugin ID 80488
SynopsisThe remote Mac OS X host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote Mac OS X host is a version prior to 39.0.2171.99. It is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified improper file validation issue.
- An unspecified information disclosure vulnerability, which can be exploited to capture keystrokes.
- Multiple memory corruption vulnerabilities allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-0303, CVE-2015-0306)
- Multiple heap-based buffer overflow vulnerabilities that can be exploited to execute arbitrary code.
- An unspecified type confusion vulnerability that can lead to code execution. (CVE-2015-0305)
- An out-of-bounds read vulnerability that can be exploited to leak memory addresses. (CVE-2015-0307)
- A use-after-free vulnerability that results in arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2015-0308)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 39.0.2171.99 or later.