Flash Player For Mac <= 184.108.40.206 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB15-01)
High Nessus Plugin ID 80487
SynopsisThe remote Mac OS X host has a browser plugin that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionAccording to its version, the installation of Adobe Flash Player installed on the remote Mac OS X host is equal or prior to 220.127.116.11.
It is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified improper file validation issue.
- An unspecified information disclosure vulnerability, which can be exploited to capture keystrokes.
- Multiple memory corruption vulnerabilities allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-0303, CVE-2015-0306)
- Multiple heap-based buffer overflow vulnerabilities that can be exploited to execute arbitrary code.
- An unspecified type confusion vulnerability that can lead to code execution. (CVE-2015-0305)
- An out-of-bounds read vulnerability that can be exploited to leak memory addresses. (CVE-2015-0307)
- A use-after-free vulnerability that results in arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2015-0308)
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe Flash Player version 18.104.22.1687 or later.
Alternatively, Adobe has made version 22.214.171.1240 available for those installations that cannot be upgraded to 16.x.