SynopsisThe remote Windows host has a browser plugin that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionAccording to its version, the installation of Adobe Flash Player installed on the remote Windows host is equal or prior to 188.8.131.52.
It is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified improper file validation issue.
- An unspecified information disclosure vulnerability, which can be exploited to capture keystrokes.
- Multiple memory corruption vulnerabilities allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-0303, CVE-2015-0306)
- Multiple heap-based buffer overflow vulnerabilities that can be exploited to execute arbitrary code.
- An unspecified type confusion vulnerability that can lead to code execution. (CVE-2015-0305)
- An out-of-bounds read vulnerability that can be exploited to leak memory addresses. (CVE-2015-0307)
- A use-after-free vulnerability that results in arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2015-0308)
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe Flash Player version 184.108.40.2067 or later.
Alternatively, Adobe has made version 220.127.116.110 available for those installations that cannot be upgraded to 16.x.