SynopsisThe remote device is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionAccording to its self-reported version number, the remote Junos Space version is prior to 13.3R1.8. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities in bundled third party software components :
- Multiple vulnerabilities in RedHat JBoss application server. (CVE-2010-0738, CVE-2010-1428, CVE-2010-1429, CVE-2011-5245, CVE-2012-0818)
- Multiple vulnerabilities in Oracle Java SE JDK.
(CVE-2012-3143, CVE-2013-1537, CVE-2013-1557, CVE-2013-2422)
- Multiple vulnerabilities in Oracle MySQL server.
(CVE-2013-1502, CVE-2013-1511, CVE-2013-1532, CVE-2013-1544, CVE-2013-2375, CVE-2013-2376, CVE-2013-2389, CVE-2013-2391, CVE-2013-2392, CVE-2013-3783, CVE-2013-3793, CVE-2013-3794, CVE-2013-3801, CVE-2013-3802, CVE-2013-3804, CVE-2013-3805, CVE-2013-3808, CVE-2013-3809, CVE-2013-3812, CVE-2013-3839)
- Multiple vulnerabilities in Apache HTTP Server.
- Known hard-coded MySQL credentials. (CVE-2014-3413)
SolutionUpgrade to Junos Space 13.3R1.8 or later.