SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- add support for fallback SCSV to partially mitigate (CVE-2014-3566) (padding attack on SSL3)
- fix CVE-2014-0221 - recursion in DTLS code leading to DoS
- fix CVE-2014-3505 - doublefree in DTLS packet processing
- fix CVE-2014-3506 - avoid memory exhaustion in DTLS
- fix CVE-2014-3508 - fix OID handling to avoid information leak
- fix CVE-2014-3510 - fix DoS in anonymous (EC)DH handling in DTLS
- fix for CVE-2014-0224 - SSL/TLS MITM vulnerability
- replace expired GlobalSign Root CA certificate in ca-bundle.crt
SolutionUpdate the affected openssl package.