New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 3.6
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- bonding: fixup typo in rlb mode of bond and bridge fix (Guru Anbalagane) [Orabug: 16069448]
- bonding: rlb mode of bond should not alter ARP originating via bridge (zheng.li) [Orabug: 14650975]
- compilation fix oracleasm typo (Maxim Uvarov)
- mm/hotplug: correctly add new zone to all other nodes' zone lists (Jiang Liu) [Orabug: 16020976 Bug-db: 14798] (CVE-2012-5517)
- Divide by zero in TCP congestion control Algorithm.
(Jesper Dangaard Brouer) [Orabug: 16020656 Bug-db:
- Fix length of buffer copied in __nfs4_get_acl_uncached (Sachin Prabhu) [Bug- db: 14798] (CVE-2012-2375)
- Avoid reading past buffer when calling GETACL (Sachin Prabhu) [Bug-db: 14798] (CVE-2012-2375)
- Avoid beyond bounds copy while caching ACL (Sachin Prabhu) [Bug-db: 14798] (CVE-2012-2375)
- oracleasm: Introduce module parameter for block size selection (Martin K. Petersen) [Orabug: 15924773 16017829]
- kernel posttrans remove all crashkernel=* (Jason Luan) [Orabug: 15882974]
SolutionUpdate the affected kernel-uek / kernel-uek-firmware packages.