MS KB3004150: Update for Vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer
High Nessus Plugin ID 79145
SynopsisThe remote Windows host has a browser plugin that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe remote host is missing KB3004150. It is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Multiple memory corruption vulnerabilities allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2014-0576, CVE-2014-0581, CVE-2014-8440, CVE-2014-8441)
- Multiple use-after-free vulnerabilities could result in arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2014-0573, CVE-2014-0588, CVE-2014-8438, CVE-2014-0574)
- Multiple type confusion vulnerabilities could result in arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2014-0577, CVE-2014-0584, CVE-2014-0585, CVE-2014-0586, CVE-2014-0590)
- Multiple heap-based buffer overflow vulnerabilities can be exploited to execute arbitrary code or elevate privileges. (CVE-2014-0583, CVE-2014-0582, CVE-2014-0589)
- A permission issue that allows a remote attacker to gain elevated privileges. (CVE-2014-8442)
- An information disclosure vulnerability can be exploited to disclose secret session tokens. (CVE-2014-8437)
SolutionInstall Microsoft KB3004150.