SynopsisThe remote Windows host contains a version of Adobe AIR that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionAccording to its version, the installation of Adobe AIR installed on the remote Windows host is equal or prior to 188.8.131.523. It is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Multiple memory corruption vulnerabilities allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2014-0576, CVE-2014-0581, CVE-2014-8440, CVE-2014-8441)
- Multiple use-after-free vulnerabilities could result in arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2014-0573, CVE-2014-0588, CVE-2014-8438, CVE-2014-0574)
- Multiple type confusion vulnerabilities could result in arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2014-0577, CVE-2014-0584, CVE-2014-0585, CVE-2014-0586, CVE-2014-0590)
- Multiple heap-based buffer overflow vulnerabilities can be exploited to execute arbitrary code or elevate privileges. (CVE-2014-0583, CVE-2014-0582, CVE-2014-0589)
- A permission issue that allows a remote attacker to gain elevated privileges. (CVE-2014-8442)
- An information disclosure vulnerability can be exploited to disclose secret session tokens. (CVE-2014-8437)
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe AIR 184.108.40.2066 or later.