SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionNew features :
- Send list of compliance reasons on dbus
- Added client-side support for --matches on the list command.
- 1153375: Support TLSv1.2 and v1.1 by default.
Bug fixes :
- 1120772: Don't traceback on missing /ostree/repo
- 1094747: add appdata metdata file
- 1122107: Clarify registration --consumerid option in manpage.
- 1151925: Improved filtered listing output when results are empty.
- 990183: Add a manpage for rhsm.conf
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected python-rhsm and / or subscription-manager packages.